Thursday, December 13, 2007

Helpful Web Sites - DealNews.com

I don't know about you but for the past few years, I have done most of my holiday shopping online. I also do most of my non-holiday shopping online but that's neither here nor there. If you also like to shop the Internet then you might be interested in a site I just found out about today, which really would have been useful to know about last month.

The site is called DealNews.com and basically it lists hundreds of incredible deals to be found online. I'm not talking about junk that you would never want but good stuff like Mac's for under $800 and Kensington iPod speakers for $54. I even saw a JVC Digital Camcorder for $200 with free shipping! They also have all sorts of stuff for your home and car and anything else you might be shopping for.

Have you heard of or used this site before? If so, what did you think?

- J. McKinney

0 comments: