Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Video Games Due This Week

This is one of those weeks when I'm praying for a rainy weekend so that I won't feel bad about spending it indoors playing games. With Mortal Kombat debuting on the Wii, I know there will be plenty of flawless victories to strive for. It's also no secret that I am a huge Mario Party fan. If you have been with us for a while, you may recall my disappointment back in March, when I discovered the game had been pushed back to this week. Well, as soon as I publish this entry, I'll be heading up to Nintendo World to finally secure my party!

Title/Platform
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm/PS2
Crush/PSP
Forza Motorsport 2/Xbox360
Halo 2/PC
Legend of the Dragon/PSP
Mario Party 8/Wii
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia/Xbox360, PC
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon/Wii
Pony Friends/DS
Shadowrun/Xbox360, PC
Surf's Up/PS3, PSP, Xbox360, GC, Wii, DS, GBA, PS2, PC
Tamagotchi Party On!/Wii
Tank Beat/DS

-J. McKinney

0 comments: