Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Can't Wait For July 2011!


Despite the fact that the second Transformers movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, won't be in theaters for another three months (June 24th to be exact), Paramount has already announced the release date for the third Transformers movie and that date is July 1, 2011. As of now, Michael Bay (director of the first and second Transformers movies) has not been signed on to have anything to do with the third film. Neither have any of the actors, robots or writers for that matter.

Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

Posted by Jeff

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first read about the third coming out I thought to myself, "UH did I miss the 2nd somehow?" Then I realized I sure didn't. Let's just hope the second gets good reviews so they don't look stupid slating a 3rd this far in advanced.